When I drove to the national park this weekend, I was not conscious that I was getting into the Muogamarra National Park. I was shocked that I had chosen a stroll that was in this wonderful park. The park provides a good range of walks and I had visited the park earlier extended time ago and had accomplished compact walks about to see the fairly flowers that develop only in the course of the six weeks in August.
This weekend I did the Bobbin Head Track by way of Sphnix Memorial stroll. The stroll begins at the Bobbin Head café and goes into the national park. It is an wonderful bush stroll passing via the rocks, stairs, creeks and bushes.
- Beginning and ending point: Bobbin Head Café
- Variety of stroll: Loop
- Distance:7 kilometres
- Time taken: two to three hours
- Grade: Moderate
- Path: Bobbin Head Café – Wharf – Bobbin Head Track – Sphnix Memorial – Wharf – Bobbin Head Café
- Public transport: However, there is no public transport incredibly close to the park. The nearest train station is Cowan station, which is about six kilometres from the park.
- National park charge: AUD 12 for a auto.
The post Bobbin Head Track by way of Sphnix Memorial appeared very first on SOLOPASSPORT.