The recognition of solo travellers is growing every year, and Riviera River Cruises is among the many first to adapt cruises and pricing to replicate that.
In 2018, Riviera debuted its solo itineraries for routes on the Danube and Rhine rivers — in gentle of a 24 per cent improve in solo travellers. And by 2020, seven extra itineraries and departure dates will probably be obtainable to fulfill the demand for solo travellers. The cruise line is including three new solo itinerary cruises solely for 2020 dates for France, Germany and the Netherlands — and can increase solo itineraries additional to incorporate a number of different river cruises all through Europe.
“As curiosity in solo journey has grown in recent times, we’re proud to be the one European river cruise line providing departures solely for friends who’re on their very own – on these cruises, which means single occupancy in each cabin and suite throughout the ship, with no single complement,” says Marilyn Conroy, Riviera River Cruises’ Vice-president Gross sales and Advertising North America.
“Friends will take pleasure in luxurious lodging and superb eating whereas on board, in addition to fascinating excursions into traditional cities and lesser-known cities, all at an distinctive worth.”
There are a restricted variety of cabins obtainable single-supplement-free on each Riviera departure all year long, however the brand new initiative means extra choice for solo travellers.
The brand new solo traveller itineraries for 2020 embrace:
• Amsterdam, Kinderdijk and the Dutch Bulbfields cruise for 5 days beginning at $1,389 per particular person US, with a departure on March 30.
• The Seine, Paris and Normandy cruise for eight days beginning at $2,959 per particular person, with a departure on March 31.
• The medieval Germany cruise for eight days beginning at $2,999 per particular person, with a departure on Oct. 24.
Different solo departures embrace:
• The Blue Danube River cruise for eight days beginning at $2,079 per particular person, with departures on March 30, April three and Nov. 2.
• The Burgundy, the River Rhone and Provence cruise for eight days beginning at $2,679 per particular person, with a departure on April 2.
• The Rhine, Strasbourg and Heidelberg cruise for eight days beginning at $2,459 per particular person, with a departure on Oct. 31.
• The Douro, Porto and Salamanca cruise for eight days beginning at $2,729 per particular person, with departures on Nov. eight and Nov. 13.
Riviera River Cruises options 15 itineraries on 10 waterways in Europe.