Are you looking for your home away from home in Miami? I absolutely loved the Carillon Miami Wellness Resort! Not only are there white sand beaches, South Florida’s most comprehensive spa, but there are also spacious luxury apartments! You can live here forever.
The resort features 150 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, ranging in size from 720 – 1,200 sq. ft. An array of recreational activities are at guests’ fingertips, with over 20+ fitness classes offered daily, access to the resort’s two-story indoor rock wall and four pools located throughout the property: the Sunrise Pool, Cabana Pool, Sunset Pool and the adult-only rooftop Atlantic Pool. Serving fresh, locally-sourced, cuisine, the resort features three dining venues including The Strand Bar & Grill, Seaglass Cafe and Corner Store. Carillon Miami Wellness Resort promotes a path to discovery and provides tools for a healthier lifestyle extending beyond each guest’s stay. Carillon Miami Wellness Resort is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
ABOUT THE SPA AND WELLNESS
If your focus is on fitness, they have that too! There are so many classes to try out for guests, residents and locals.They also offer holistic healing treatments, Oriental medicine by Acupuncture Physician, Dr. Turovskiy and luxury salon treatments from local specialist, Rocco Donna Hair and Beauty Art.
“Wellness has always been at the core of our resort, and we are pleased to debut the next phase of The Spa at Carillon Miami with these new experiences,” said Tammy Pahel, Vice President of Spa Operations, Carillon Miami Wellness Resort. “The wellness industry continues to grow and evolve, and we are proud to be changing with it – continuing to be the top wellness resort in South Florida, providing unmatched options for health, well-being and beauty.”
Here are a few of the treatments you can experience:
- Lemi: State of the Art Spa and Wellness Technology: Carillon Miami has partnered with Italian wellness brand, Lemi, to outfit the spa with the latest technology to offer guests cutting-edge services. Through this strategic collaboration guests can now experience innovative treatments utilizing the award winning AEMOTIO SPA with features including color therapy, steam bath with aromatherapy, Vichy shower with six jets, water-enhanced vibromassage, and a height adjustable water bed. In addition, the spa has introduced the Spa Dream Crystal Quartz Massage Bed which features spherical quartz and color therapy to support in energizing and promoting balance throughout the body for a deeper therapeutic experience. All massage tables at the spa are now equipped with Lemi’s EXTRA COMFORT memory foam mattress, with a few table featuring the HBS armrest system to further enhance the relaxation experience.
- [comfort zone]: Global Rituals + Signature Services: Embark on an international wellness journey with new Global Rituals and Signature Treatments developed by Italian skin care brand, [comfort zone]. A leader in international beauty and skincare, the treatments take inspiration from different cultures blending together the richest ingredients, technology and therapeutic methods to provide one-of-a-kind services that deliver impactful results. Highlights from the menu include: The Detox Mud-ssage (50 min/$179); The Mediterranean Global Ritual (50 min/$179); TranquilityTM Pro Sleep Ritual (50 min/$179).
- emerginC: Organic & Raw Beauty: Discover the powers of organic and raw skincare with new treatments from leading natural skincare brand, emerginC. Utilizing active botanicals, marine extracts, and clinically-proven cosmeceutical and medical-grade ingredients, the treatments incorporate the latest advancements in natural skincare to instantly rejuvenate, nourish, and soothe the skin. Highlights from the menu include: Kombucha Radiance Facial (50 min/$170); Raw Hydra-Boost Facial (50 min/$170); and the Ginger-Coconut-Argan Sugar Glow (50 min/$170).
- Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland: Natural Anti-Aging Skin Care: Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland is an innovator in Swiss skin care through the brand’s groundbreaking plant stem cells technology that infuses nutrients from rare and exotic plants into their treatments. The first and only Miami spa to offer Piotaz treatments, guests can now discover the brand’s distinctive, results-driven approach to anti-aging that is non-invasive, natural and sustainable to the environment. Highlights from the menu include: Advanced Repair & Lifting Facial (80 min/$289); Pollution Defense and Anti-Stress Facial (50 min/$179); and The Timeless Tailor Made Facial for Men (50 min/$160).
- Shankara: Ayurvedic Wellness: A pioneer in Ayurvedic, Shankara has unveiled a selection of new services at Carillon Miami. Unwind the mind, body and spirit through body treatments that incorporate Ayurvedic techniques and the high quality products of Shankara. Highlights from the menu include: Ayurvedic Rose Quartz (50 min/$170); Shankara Serenity Salt Stone Treatment (50 min/$180); and the Zekhara Shankara Ayurvedic Shirodara Treatment (50 min/$180).
Want to see all that the spa has to offer? The menu is 51 pages! Click here to peruse!
This time I chose a hot stone massage but next time I am trying this treatment: Ginger-Coconut- Argan Sugar Glow part of the Organic Rejuvenation Body Treatments, “this dazzling natural treatment begins with a lively citrus-kombucha body wash followed by the vibrant aromas of our ginger-lime sugar scrub. warm, nourishing coconut and argan oil infused with avocado oil, apricot oil, rose hip, and vitamin e is slowly drizzled on to the body for superior hydration, nourishment, and total body relaxation. this treatment is featured in our aemotio spa.”
See this article on The Jewish Journal
Please comment below and enjoy these related articles