We visited Sipalay, Negros Occidental lately to celebrate the birthday of our Dean, Dr. Ditas Joson. We did our investigation and ready a list of locations to go to in the location as nicely as activities to do. I was incredibly excited simply because I had the feeling that it will be a great encounter for my pals and me. Apart from the different spots in Sipalay City, we decided to incorporate in our itinerary a go to to Satori Cliff situated in Basay, Negros Oriental.
The trip from Sipalay was a lot more than an hour. We created a handful of stops to ask for directions, and telephone signals in some locations have been not superior. In spite of the laughter inside the van, Dr. Cyche and myself becoming the one particular who suggested the spot have been really anxious as to what would be the appear of the location.
Immediately after a handful of stops, we ultimately reached Satori Cliff. Low and behold, it was one particular of the choices that we didn’t regret. As we reached our location, we appropriate away realized that it was certainly the excellent spot for us to chill and take pleasure in in that gorgeous sunny afternoon.
So, what is the spot all about? Properly, it is suited for all variety of guests. Regardless of one’s trip or interest, it will be achievable to do it right here. Right here are the various activities which you could do in Satori Cliff.
Items to do in Satori Cliff
1. Water activities
In the course of our go to, I didn’t see any individual swimming appropriate at Satori Cliff location. Having said that, along the coastal location in Basay which is incredibly close to Satori Cliff are different resorts and beaches which gives water activities. So if you are a water sports enthusiasts, then you will locate the swimming and snorkeling encounter right here as excellent for your interests. Have a blast as you marvel on your adventure and I am quite certain that you will have a excellent time. Note that considering the fact that the spot is not that completely created, you have to bring your security gears in undertaking these activities.
two. Sunset Viewing
The readily available viewing deck gives a great view of the sun as it sets in the middle of the sea. Envision possessing this view although with a person unique? Yes! This is, of course, a romantic and thrilling sight to behold. Just stand in the deck, wait for the sunset, witness its beauty, and take pleasure in the romantic and serene atmosphere.
three. Take A lot of Images
The whole spot is naturally Instagram worthy. Take astounding images by striking various poses. Catch the sunset, the rocks, the stairs, and all the things about. I am certain that your IG feed will be filled with equally satisfying and aesthetic content material. Plus, these images will serve as your way of maintaining valuable memories.
four. Discover the Nearby Beaches and Attractions
As we are heading towards the spot, we saw so a lot of spots and beaches that have clear and enticing waters. Really feel totally free to find out what Basay can present to its guests.
Satori Cliff is a spot for these who would like to take pleasure in away from the noise of the city center. If you are up to some organic and at the exact same time, satisfying adventures, then head to Satori Cliff. Have a Pleased Trip!
How to Get to Satori Cliff, Basay, Negros Oriental
Address: Brgy Nagbo-alao, Basay, Negros Oriental
From Bacolod City
I will update this portion relating to the Bus going to Bayawan.
From Dumaguete City
From Dumaguete City, you can take a van for employ (terminal is beside Foodnet along Perdices Street) going to Bayawan City. Travel time is around three hours and will expense you only ₱150. Alight in their public marketplace and from there, you can take the jeepney to Basay, and the fare is ₱20. Just inform the driver that you will need to be dropped off at Satori Cliff.
PHP 25.00 for Adults, PHP 15.00 for Little ones, PHP 200 – Parking Charge
Make contact with them @ 0916-899-2634
- The spot is situated just along the highway. It is really simple to find, but really feel totally free to ask for directions in particular if you are driving your car or truck. A google map application could be handy.
- A vendor is promoting some beverages and straightforward snacks in the location. Having said that, it is strongly suggested to bring your meals when going to the spot.
- The spot is not however completely created but gorgeous. So make certain not to litter to preserve the beauty of the web site.
- They have a decent comfort area for their guests, make certain to clean as you go.
- If you are bringing your youngsters with you, make certain to supervise them at all occasions, in particular at the cliff location.
- The spot has a lot of spots prepared for your IG Posts, be mindful if you see some people today waiting to get their photos also.
- You are not encouraged to do cliff diving.
- Make certain to bring your sunscreen when going to the spot.
- Respect the guidelines set by the management of the spot.
Far more Negros Oriental TravelGuides