I come across seals really cute. They are the puppies of the ocean. They are inquisitive and really playful beneath water. And my most preferred activity to do is to swim with these puppies. In Australia, there are lots of locations exactly where we can swim with the seals. In NSW, it is in the Montague Island.
How to attain Montague Island?
The snorkeling tour picks us up from Narooma and requires us to Montague Island. The boat would be parked close to the rocks exactly where the seals are. And we can then go snorkel about the boat.
- Tour operator: Lighthouse Charters Narooma & Montague Island Discovery Tours.
- Internet site: http://www.lighthousechartersnarooma.com
- Expense: AUD 99 per individual. Note: Wet suits and snorkeling gears are incorporated in the expense.
- Choose up point: Quantity 1, Town Wharf, Bluewater Drive, Narooma, NSW 2546.
- Make contact with specifics:
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Telephone quantity: 0412 312 478.
My most memorable moment
All the snorkelers in my tour had been attempting so tough to get a glimpse of these seals beneath water. They had been swimming about everywhere exactly where the seals had been resting close to the rocks hoping that the seals would come down into the water.
What was I undertaking? Nicely, I was struggling to swim. I am not a powerful swimmer. In truth I barely know how to swim. For the reason that of which I was fighting with the waves which had been pushing me about.
Though this was taking place, I saw, by way of my snorkel mask, a seal come close to me, beneath the water on the sea bed and appear up at me. The seal looked super cute. It did not want to go to any individual but me. I was so excited that I began jumping (even in the water). I did not realise that I had a camera with me and I had to take a decent image of it. The only image I have from that moment is the under one particular: