Packing for a extended trip indicates that you have to be sure what you truly gonna need to have there.
Moving about with a heavy luggage filled up with the stuff that you at some point in no way use is sth that I have faced before…
So this time I planned the most vital issues couple of months just before my trip and purchased the issues I didn´t have 🙂
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- Lenovo Yoga tablet two – purchased it primarily for the reason that it´s much easier to edit videos, use GPS and study ebooks.
- DELL Latitude E724 – processor Core i five, enlightened keyboard (excellent for shared rooms, exactly where you can´t normally use the light in the middle of the evening and disturb other people), not heavy (effortless to carry), 360 degrees (screen can be turned the way you like), has constructed in wise card reader (solves my dilemma with Estonian ID card, that will be made use of to sign documents).
- External Really hard Drive – given that I adore photography and creating videos, that´s a ought to have factor for positive. All my files will be stored safely.
- Solar Powerbank– saves your nerves and time when you only have two% left on your telephone in an unknown city!
- Universal Worldwide Travel Wall Charger – can be made use of anyplace in the globe.
- Xiaomy Yi camera – copy of GoPro camera. Generating videos underwater, in the air .. anyplace.. and it´s effortless. Some of you may possibly ask that why did I obtain the copy, not original. Properly I´m going on a trip exactly where I have to devote a lot of time sharing space with other people and think me – I don´t want to danger losing sth so high priced. Xiaomy expenses about three-four occasions much less and has nearly the exact same specifications as the original GoPro itself.
- Xiaomy Yi accessories – every thing I need to have to make simply pictures and videos (headstrap, chest strap, waterproof protector and so forth.)
- Flashlight – you normally need to have it!
- Operating footwear
- Light comfy clothing
- Laundry bags for footwear – I can later use them to separate my clothing into unique categories (tends to make it´s much easier to come across the issues I need to have suitable away).
- Manicure/pedicure issues
- A lot of other issues can be purchased abroad aswell, that´s why this category is so brief.
- Very first help medicine
- two pair of glasses
- ID card
- VISA document
- Driving license
- Travel Insurance coverage
- Vaccine certifications
- Scuba Diving license.
- CARRY ON backpack (pink)
- CHECKED backpack 50 litres (beige)
- INSPIRATIONAL STUFF
- Travel book
- Notebook – for sketching and creating notes
- Travel map – scratch it 🙂
Hopefuly that´s all I´m gonna need to have for a start off. If you have any other tips or thoughts that you wanna share, please do it right here in comments 🙂