If you are an intellectual house lawyer who focuses on trademarks and brand protection, probabilities are that you will be heading to Boston, Massachusetts from May possibly 17-23, 2019 for the annual International Trademark Association (INTA) Conference. Though significantly of your time will be spent in meetings, events, and hosted dinners, you may well nonetheless want to stroll via the city and find out all the classic charm of the thriving New England capital. Whether or not you are hunting for dinner spots, historical hotspots, late-evening bars, or cozy cafes for modest one particular-on-one particular and group meetings, right here are some ideas, broken down by neighborhoods.
If you want itinerary tips for Boston, verify out the sample itineraries by the Higher Boston Convention & Guests Bureau.
South Boston Waterfront:
- District Hall Boston
- Caffe Nero
- Tatte Bakery
- Trillium Brewery
- Oak + Rowan
- Porto Boston
- Oak Lengthy Bar + Kitchen
- Post 390 Restaurant
- Considering Cup
- Bar Mezzana
- Shore Leave
- Wink & Nod
Insider Travel Recommendations:
- Attempt the cannolis in the North End’s Tiny Italy neighborhood or scrumptious oysters and lobster rolls (or seafood in common) along the waterfront.
- 1 of Boston’s most photographed streets is Acorn Street in Beacon Hill.
- Go canoeing or kayaking along the Charles River.
- Walking via the city is one particular of Boston’s greatest pleasures.
- Shop along Newbury Street — the 5th Avenue/Champs-Élysées of Boston.
- Boston is a massive college town, with far more than 30 universities about the location.
- The South Finish has exploded in reputation lately, specially for young experts, households, and its substantial LGBTQ neighborhood.
- Find out Boston via the eyes of a nearby luxury hotel’s concierge — meet Elena from the Fairmont Copley Plaza.
- May possibly is one particular of the greatest months to take a look at Boston — take a look at one particular of the city’s numerous outside spaces or parks to expertise a New England spring.
- Tour of Beacon Hill Houses
- Boston Public Library
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Freedom Trail
- JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- Fenway Park
- Boston Frequent
- Faneuil Hall
Very best day trips from Boston:
- Lexington (verify out the Inn at Hastings Park)
- Walden Pond
- Boston Harbor Islands