Applying a Jordan visa for Filipinos was not that effortless for me. On the other hand, with study and persistence, I was in a position to commit 5 superb weeks in Jordan.
I will need to warn you that applying for a visa in the Philippines, as we all know has usually been complex. In this post, I will show you how I was in a position to receive a visa.
Applying in the Philippines
So here’s how it goes: the Jordanian Consulate in Manila is an honorary consulate therefore the procedure requires longer (three-four months). As quickly as you lounge your application in Manila, it will be sent to Tokyo. Right after reviewing, the Jordanian Consulate in Tokyo will send it to the Ministry of Interior in Amman for the final approval.
Stick to the measures beneath in how to apply for a Jordan visa for Filipinos in the Philippines and make positive to be diligent.
Step 1: Prepare the documents you will need in applying for a Jordan visa
- Achieved Jordan visa application type that ought to be filled out electronically. Full the type and try to remember not to leave something blank. Place “N/A” if not applicable.
- Photocopy of your passport information web page. Make positive your passport is valid for six months for the duration of the trip.
- If you have a buddy from Jordan, you can request a letter of invitation as lengthy as he/she is a Jordanian citizen/resident. Along with that, your host/sponsor will will need to offer a photocopy of the information web page of their passport. If it is a non-Jordanian citizen living in Jordan, they will will need to offer a lot more documents such as residence lease, operate permit or employment certificate. For assured final results, ask your host for relevant documents even if the consulate will not ask for it. Bear in mind that your host ought to clarify they will be sponsoring your trip and will assure your departure from Jordan.
- If you do not have a sponsor, you will will need to create a letter of intent stating your goal of stop by to Jordan. You will also will need to prove that you have monetary capabilities to shoulder the trip.
- If you are going to Jordan with a tour operator, you can request a certification from them stating that you paid for the trip.
- 2×2 ID image (two pieces) with white background.
- If staying in a hotel, you will need to present your booking reservations. You do not have to spend appropriate away. Booking.com makes it possible for you to book prior to departure with no payment. If your Jordan visa will be denied, your reservations at Booking.com can be canceled with no a charge. Just make positive you opt for the properties that do not charge cancellations. If you will be staying at your host’s residence, he/she can indicate that in the letter of invitation.
- Airline booking reservation is also necessary.
Step two: Spend the visa application charge
Jordan visa for Filipinos charges ₱7,200 PHP. You will will need to deposit the payment to the Jordan Consulate in Manila’s bank account beneath:
Bank: EastWest Bank
Account Quantity: 69-01-00-444-five
Note that this charge is non-refundable even if your application is denied. Preserve the proof of deposit and adhere to the subsequent measures.
Step three: Send your application by way of mail or e-mail
If sending by way of e-mail, make positive all your documents are clearly scanned. It is greatest to scan it with colour. Do not overlook to send your visa application charge deposit slip. You can send it to [email protected] with topic:
YOUR Complete NAME – Jordan Visa Application (ex: VELARMINO, ANA PATRICIA – Jordan Visa Application).
If sending by way of mail, place all the documents in the envelope which includes a photocopy of your visa application charge deposit slip and send it to:
Honorary Consulate of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Area 315, three/F Sitio Grande Bldg. (formerly BOC Developing)
409 A. Soriano Jr. Avenue
Intramuros, Manila 1002
Make positive to send it with trusted couriers like DHL, UPS or FedEx. LBC is fine, as well. You will get a tracking quantity so do not be concerned about monitoring the arrival of the documents. You can also double verify by calling +63-two 310 5160.
My application for Jordan visa for Filipinos in Manila was neither authorized nor denied. I attempted to adhere to up with them but they couldn’t give me an answer. I couldn’t wait for it any longer (it took a lot more than three months) and I currently lost hope. So what I did was applied for my visa in Israel.
Vacationers usually combine Jordan, Israel, and Egypt to save on airline charges. These 3 nations are so close to each and every other and are effortlessly accessible by land. If you are coming from the Philippines, the least expensive choice is to book a round-trip ticket to Tel Aviv, Israel and take a tour agency to go to Jordan and Egypt. These tours are extremely typical in Israel.
Applying for a Jordan visa for Filipinos (outdoors of the Philippines)
If you have a buddy in Jordan, they can procedure the application in Amman on your behalf. All the specifications for Jordan visa for Filipinos stated above ought to be submitted to your representative. The visa processing charge is ₱4,500 PHP.
As quickly as this is authorized, you will obtain an approval letter by way of e-mail. You will have to personally bring this letter collectively with your passport to the Jordanian Consulate in Manila. They will stamp the visa on your passport as quickly as it is verified.
The less difficult choice I did was to sign up with a tour agency. They will arrange anything for you but note that it can be a lot more high priced (about ₱10,000 PHP est.)
In my knowledge, the tour agency supplied a safety deposit for me. They will also escort you when getting into and exiting Jordan. Considering that I was traveling by land, the agency met me at Wadi Arava, also recognized as the Israel-Jordan border.
This is a lot more easy as you do not have to do something. It will be effortlessly authorized and the wait time is 1-three days. You can use this wait time traveling Israel.
Often Asked Concerns (FAQS)