I’m going back to Mexico! But this time, I do not require to apply for a visa. I will be going on a six-month backpacking trip and will discover extra of the northern aspect of Mexico. In the course of my very first go to, I only visited the south and I’m definitely excited to go back and see my close friends!
This post is a step by step guide on how to apply for a Mexico visa for Filipinos residing in the Philippines. Study cautiously and let me know if you have any queries!
Step 1: Verify if you require a visa
As per the OECD agreement, holders of valid Schengen, USA and Japan visas with many entries do not need a visa when getting into Mexico. I have a five-year many entries Japanese visa so I can freely go to Mexico anytime I want.
Nevertheless, I forgot about this. Ahead of carrying out my investigation, I currently ready all the specifications required for the Mexico visa for Filipinos (you know, printed and almost everything). I wasted so considerably paper on this!
If you do not have a valid Schengen, USA and Japan visas with many entries, go to step two.
Step two: Prepare the documents you require in applying for a Mexico visa
- Duly filled out Application Type that you will fill out on the day of your appointment at the Mexican Embassy in Manila. For minors, each parents ought to sign the application kind.
- Passport with a validity of at least six months prior to departure. Give a photocopy of the passport, as well.
- two images (1.5” x 1.5” inch in size) with a white background.
- A photocopy of a valid USA, Canadian, U.K., Japan, or Schengen Visa (if any).
- 1 (1) valid identification card. Give the original and photocopy (front and back side of the ID). Driver’s License, SSS / GSIS ID card, Corporation ID, Valid Student ID are the valid IDs accepted by the Mexican Embassy.
- Valid international credit card. Give a photocopy the backside of the card exactly where the signature can be identified.
- Paid credit card statements or billing statements of the credit card for the final three months
- Updated bank statements for the final three months
- Bank certificate addressed to the Mexican Embassy in Manila. Your bank will know how to situation this. Just inform them it is for visa application.
- Updated passbooks or bank books (front web page & web page with final updated quantity)
- If employed, you will require to offer your Earnings Tax Return (ITR).
- If self-employed, offer small business ownership certifications duly registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Division of Trade and Business (DTI).
- For married couples, a separate set of documentation is necessary. Please offer the Marriage Contract upon application.
- For parents and young children applying collectively, please present the Birth Certificate/s of the young children. Each parents ought to sign the application kind of the youngster.
- Certificate of Employment (original).
- A consular interview will take location so you will require to personally seem at the Embassy. The consular officer has the correct to reject any application need to the candidate does not pass mentioned interview.
NOTE: Passengers traveling by Cruise Ship are not necessary to get a visa.
Step three: Schedule your appointment on the web
To set an appointment on the web, please adhere to the process under:
- Open the Mexitel internet site. It will be in Spanish so appear at the upper correct corner to modify the language.
- Develop an account. Please enter your e mail add and make a new password. The password ought to include at least 9 characters with a single capital letter and a mixture of (word, quantity & symbol)
- Verify the notification on your e mail, sent by Mexitel to confirm your account sign up. Click on the hyperlink to continue.
- Log in employing your username and password.
- Fill out the information and facts required to schedule an appointment.
- Please pick “with I.N.M. permit” for a short-term resident visa or “without I.N.M. permit” for tourist, transit & small business visas.
- Pick the date & time and press accept.
- Print a copy of the confirmation of appointment that will be sent through e-mail.
Step four: Go to your appointment
The Embassy of Mexico is situated at 150 Legaspi Street, G.C. Corporate Plaza, Legazpi Village, Makati City. Make certain to be there a single (1) hour ahead of your appointment. The safety guard will ask to see your appointment confirmation letter ahead of letting you in. Make certain to print it as stated above.
You will be asked to spend the visa processing charge of 1,864 PHP as quickly as you submit the specifications. Maintain the receipt and do not drop it. You will require it when claiming your visa.
When you are there, submit all the specifications. In my encounter, it wasn’t a formal interview but the particular person-in-charge at the window will just ask you a couple of relevant queries for your trip.
Step five: Wait for the Mexico visa application final results
Processing time requires three-five days. In my very first application exactly where I didn’t have a Japan visa however, I asked the consular workplace if they can rapidly track the application to 24 hours. The cause I asked for this is for the reason that I am not primarily based in Manila. I merely told them it will save me time and cash if they give it to me right after a single day. They, luckily, granted my request.
If you want to know the status of your Mexico visa for Filipinos application, you might contact the Mexican Embassy in Manila at (632) 812-2225. Primarily based on encounter, they reply quicker through e-mail: [email protected]
Regularly Asked Inquiries (FAQs)