The 2019 NFL Draft will be held in the city of Nashville, Tennessee April 25-27, 2019! This is the first time Nashville will host the draft, so fans will need to know where to stay in Nashville so I have taken all of the guesswork out of where to stay for the NFL Draft in Nashville. If you’re planning to attend the 2019 NFL Draft here is my list the best hotel luxury hotels for those wanting to stay in downtown Nashville or maybe a little further out due to all of the festivities.
Everyone will want to be in Nashville for the 2019 NFL Draft. Book your room today and secure your stay in Music City.
Where To Stay In Nashville For The 2019 NFL Draft
Music Row District
Kimpton Aertson Hotel
- Kimpton Aertson Hotel – Set in the heart of Music Row, Kimpton Aertson Hotel features well-furnished guestrooms with a flat-screen TV, minibar, seating area, and an ensuite bathroom. Additional features include an outdoor pool, a modern American brasserie, a fully-stocked bar, and much more. Perfect for luxury travelers, couples and NFL fan who want to be in the thick of thick of things. BOOK NOW!
21c Museum Hotel
- 21c Museum Hotel Nashville – A few minutes walk from the famous Ryman Auditorium. 21c Museum Hotel Nashville is woven into the fabric of downtown, welcoming both visitors and locals to enjoy the curated exhibitions, cultural programming, and culinary offerings at Gray & Dudley. The hotel is just a few blocks from Nissan Stadium, Bridgestone Arena, and the entertainment along Broadway and is perfect for visitors coming to town for the NFL Draft. BOOK NOW!
- Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown – Less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Tennessee State Capitol and Victory Park, the luxurious hotel features plush guestrooms fitted with air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, tea/coffee maker, and an ensuite bathroom. The property also houses an on-site restaurant, a bar, and an indoor pool. Great for NFL Fans that do not want to do too much walking. all kinds of travelers. BOOK NOW!
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
- Renaissance Nashville Hotel – Each room at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel comes with a 55-inch flat-screen TV with Netflix, seating area, and ensuite bathroom. The hotel also offers an on-site bar and restaurant, a hot tub, and a fully-equipped service center. BOOK NOW!
The Noelle Hotel
- The Noelle Hotel is a 1930’s classic on Fourth Avenue and is the perfect place to stay for those who want to enjoy the NFL Draft while experiencing a little taste of the past and while enjoying Nashville’s new and exciting culture. The hotel offers six different room options, the classic room, superior king, studio suite, designer suite, signature suite, or the penthouse. No matter which option you pick, you’ll be welcome with top-notch service and if decide to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the NFL Draft head to the rooftop for a drink and a view of the city at the on-site Rare Bird bar. The Noelle Hotel is truly one of the best places to stay in Nashville. BOOK NOW!
The Bobby Hotel
- The Bobby Hotel is actually my favorite boutique hotel in Nashville great NFL fans looking for a place to get away and enjoy some serious pampering and relaxation in conjunction with the NFL Draft will love The Bobby Hotel. If you are trying to decide where to stay in Nashville for the NFL Draft this boutique hotel offers rooms with a twist. Each room is designed with an exceptional flair for a totally unique feel to your stay. The Bobby Hotel has an amazing rooftop bar which has a dipping pool and a 1956 retrofitted Greyhound bus turned into a stylish lounge. Downstairs, you’ll have three options for food and drink, the Cafe at Bobby, the Tavern at Bobby, and Bobby’s Garage Bar. BOOK NOW!
The Hermitage Hotel
- The Hermitage Hotel is the ultimate southern hospitality and if you’re looking to add a little a southern hospitality when deciding where to stay in Nashville The Hermitage should be your first choice. The hotel offers amenities like plush bathrobes, a pillow menu offerings various options to suit your preferences, a marble bathroom, a Nespresso machine, and nightly turndown service offering fresh baked goods and complimentary water. Before heading out to you to enjoying the NFL festivities grab dinner at the on-site restaurant the Capitol Grille and Oak Bar. BOOK NOW!
- Thompson Nashville is a 5 minutes’ drive from Vanderbilt University, Thompson Nashville offers well-furnished guestrooms with a minibar, Bluetooth speakers, a laptop safe, a flat-screen TV, and an ensuite bathroom. Sharing the block with beloved bluegrass and roots music icon The Station Inn, Thompson Hotels celebrates Nashville’s creative spirit featuring Executive Chef Nathan Duensing weaving an energetic new neighborhood luxury hotel destination into the local fabric. BOOK NOW!!
Vanderbilt/West End Area
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel – This luxurious hotel is located just opposite Vanderbilt University. Immerse yourself in old and new Nashville at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel—you will be center stage for exploring Nashville and participating in the NFL Draft. I love the Loews Hotel because it’s off the tourist path but less than 2 miles from downtown and just minutes from the city’s most renowned attractions. Additional amenities at the hotel include a gourmet-style restaurant, free Wi-Fi, and 24-hour room service. The Loews Hotel is one of the best hotels in Nashville. BOOK NOW!!
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Vanderbilt-Elliston Place – A few minutes walk from Centennial Park and Vanderbilt University, the hotel features modern rooms with microwave, work desk, seating area, a coffee machine, and free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy the complimentary breakfast and the seasonal outdoor pool. Suitable for all kinds of travelers. BOOK NOW!!!
Aloft Nashville is located in the hip neighborhood of West End. The hotel is a bold and contemporary featuring loft-inspired design for an easy breezy stay in the heart of Tennessee’s magnificent music scene! The hotel is a just a quick trip from Nashville International Airport and minutes to Nissan Stadium which is perfect for staying in Nashville and enjoying the draft. All of the rooms feature ultra-comfortable signature bed, walk-in shower, custom amenities by Bliss® Spa and more. BOOK NOW!!!
South of Broadway District
- The Westin Nashville – Situated just a few hundred meters from the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum. The endless charms of the Music City come to life at The Westin Nashville. Situated in the epicenter of downtown, close to notable attractions like Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, and Music Row, the hotel provides guests with insider access and an impeccable location to explore the city and the rooftop bar L27 is perfect for celebrating the NFL Draft and is the ultimate hotel in downtown Nashville. BOOK NOW!!!
Hyatt Place Nashville
- Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown –This hotel in downtown Nashville is one block from the Music City Center Convention Center, three blocks from Bridgestone Arena, and within walking distance to Nashville’s famous Honky Tonk Row and Nissan Stadium. Hyatt Place is perfect for all of the NFL draft festivities and the rooms can handle big groups which are perfect for guys or gals that road trippin for the draft. BOOK NOW!!!
- SoBro Guest House – This wonderful boutique hotel, located very close to the Ryman Auditorium and Bridgestone Arena, offers well-appointed suites with a fully-equipped kitchen, modern furnishings, daily housekeeping, and an ensuite bathroom with free toiletries. Perfect for guys trying to decide where to stay in Nashville for the draft that would like a fully equipped kitchen to keep their brews cold. BOOK NOW!!!
2019 NFL Schedule!
ABOUT THE 2019 NFL DRAFT IN NASHVILLE
NFL Draft Experience hours of operation:
April 25 (Thursday): 12-10pm
April 26 (Friday): 12-10pm
April 27 (Saturday): 9am-6pm
NFL DRAFT EXPERIENCE
NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos® Triple Zero invites families and fans of all ages to enjoy a FREE admission, three-day football festival held at Nissan Stadium. Representing the largest festival footprint ever created by the NFL, fans can participate in interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, free player autograph sessions and more.
At the NFL Draft Experience:
- Autograph Stage with current NFL players and NFL Legends
- Interactive games, Play Football clinics and PLAY 60 Zone for the smallest NFL fans
- Photo with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- NFL Shop at Draft with exclusive NFL merchandise
- Taste of Tailgate with Nashville restaurants and Bud Light Bars
- NFL Draft Experience music stage with Nashville-based artists of all genres
DRAFT THEATER & LIVE MUSIC
The Main Stage at First and Broadway will host Draft Theater. It’s free and open to the public to view Draft selections and A-list concerts.
Draft picks on the Main Stage will take place on the evenings of April 25 (Thursday) and April 26 (Friday) and during the afternoon of April 27 (Saturday).
Schermerhorn Symphony Center will be host to Selection Square, which features the team tables where representatives from each club will make their Draft selections and the Selection Square will be open to fans.
The NFL Draft Red Carpet will take place on April 25 (Thursday) at The Green at Riverfront Park.
Admission to the NFL Draft 2019 is free and open to the public. Pre-register for Fan Mobile Pass, which provides updates on the NFL Draft App, event information, and major announcements.
Ready to plan your trip, grab my FREE Vacation Planner to help you plan your trip in the time it takes to watch your favorite TV show!
Additional Articles For Exploring Tennessee
The Best Oyster Bars In Nashville
Nashville’s Best Kept Secret
The Best BBQ Restaurants In Memphis
If you’re coming into town for the NFL Draft 2019, consider staying at one of these unique hotels to fully enjoy your time in Nashville. You will not want to leave.
Are you also on Pinterest?
Why not save this post to your Pinterest board for later? I am also on Pinterest so feel free to follow Passports and Grub boards and get the latest pin directly.