We’ve partnered with Sabra Canada to bring you this ideal pop-up platter concept but, as generally, all opinions are our personal and our enjoyment of Sabra hummus is as genuine as our passion for football!
There is 1 day of the year that completely combines two of our favourite factors: sports and hosting a gathering. That day is Super Bowl Sunday. Most years we entertain at our spot, functioning in the kitchen with each other to prepare all the eats for the significant day, although we’ve been identified to whip with each other one thing to bring with us to Super Bowl parties at friends’ homes as properly. And although we like to commit time with each other in the kitchen, we favor to keep our time there on the actual game day to a minimum so we can love our guests and, most importantly, the game!
More than the years we’ve come up with various methods and various recipes to make entertaining easy, support us concentrate on every other and the day itself and but still create with some crowd-pleasing meals options. We’ve also had some overall health challenges that have led to some dietary restrictions and that is definitely place a focus on incorporating clean and wholesome options into our meals options when feasible.
There’s 1 should-have that we advocate to anybody hunting to place together their Super Bowl celebration menu because it not only delivers an extremely wholesome but tasty solution but is fairly considerably a 3 step procedure on game-day and ends up hunting excellent, tasting excellent and supplying one thing for everybody.
We definitely like placing with each other pop-up platters that burst with colour and flavour and producing 1 that entails only three actions when you are obtaining prepared for your guests to arrive? Priceless.
Step 1: Plate your pre-ready dippers (see under for our recipes for fresh-baked pita & homemade crackers)
Step two: Pop the lid of your favourite Sabra Hummus dip
Step three: Take pleasure in!
No matter if you are creating a bigger platter for household or a smaller sized 1 to take with you to a celebration, these actions remain the very same although you can opt for from a selection of dippers and sides to plate – the possibilities are nearly endless. We also like how fitting it is that Sabra is The Official Dip of the NFL! Add to that, it is a vegan/vegetarian, gluten-totally free and kosher dip and you have got one thing fairly considerably anybody at the celebration can love!
We commence with the dip as a focal point – picking up a selection of their flavours that we want to involve. We like that we do not have to be concerned about the dip at all as it is creamy, tasty and created by hummus specialists so we know we’re offering our guests one thing excellent every single time.
Subsequent, we we choose dippers that we know are fan favourites. We like to match the top quality of components in Sabra dips and involve a selection of fresh vegetables like tomatoes, carrots, celery, cucumbers and broccoli and will generally by way of in some sides like nuts or fresh and dried fruit. It is a wholesome solution that speaks to any variety of diet regime or restriction and considering the fact that Sabra’s hummus is an astounding protein-supply it serves as a excellent centre to these veggies, fruits and nuts, producing a properly-rounded celebration treat.
We’ll make certain to clean, chop and refrigerate the veggies the evening prior to we will need to place the platter with each other so we do not have to be concerned about it prior to the celebration begins.
Upping Your Sabra Super Bowl Celebration Platter Game
Our like of cooking also lets us get inventive with the varieties of dippers we can plate and so we’ll generally make some fresh-baked pita and homemade seed crackers to go along with other dippers like tortilla chips. Both the pita and cracker recipes are also easy but definitely scrumptious and round out this platter nicely.
Take a appear at our homemade multi-seed cracker recipe for a wholesome, gluten-totally free dipping option or see under for a super easy, six ingredient fresh-baked pita recipe – our favourite Sabra hummus dipper!
Like the veggies, we’ll also prep any dippers like the pita bread or crackers a day or two prior to as they can simply be stored and the pita re-heated when it is game time making sure you have got a really swift and simple, pop-up platter on game day!
Tip: When we bring a platter with us to a Super Bowl celebration, we’ll generally use a handled tray with our veggies about the Sabra hummus and bring our pita and crackers with us to place in bowls when we get there.
Want to make your personal Sabra celebration platter for Super Bowl Sunday? Enter our giveaway by filling out the type just after the recipe under to WIN your personal handmade ceramic Sabra hummus bowl and coupons for totally free Sabra dips of your option! It is the ideal commence to a swift pop-up platter for your game day celebrations!
six-Ingredient Fresh-Baked Pita Recipe
We’ve broken down the directions for these pitas, step by step but the all round procedure is extremely easy and only demands six easy actions!
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- three cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/two tsp sugar
- two Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- Add yeast and sugar to a bowl and mix
- Add water and stir to combine
- Stir in olive oil, salt and two cups of flour till dough begins to type
- Use a small flour and your hands to knead in the bowl till a ball is formed (roughly 1 minute)
- Spot dough on a floured board and knead for two extra minutes (add flour as required)
- Cover dough for 10 minutes
- Knead for two extra minutes and then spot in a clean mixing bowl, cover with plastic wrap and a towel
- Let sit for 1 hour till dough has doubled in size
- Spot pizza stone or baking tray on bottom rack of oven and heat oven to 515F
- Divide dough into even portions – roughly eight – and roll into balls. For little sized pitas, divide into about 32 portions and roll into balls
- Cover and let sit for 10 minutes
- Roll every ball into a disc maintaining it to a minimum as to not press all the air out. Each and every disc thickness must be 1/4″ or thinner
- When initial ball is rolled out, flip onto pizza stone (if smaller sized pitas are getting created, multiples can be placed at 1 time).
- Bake for two 1/two minutes. Flip and bake for an further 1 1/two minutes or till pitas are slightly golden. Take away from oven.
- Repeat for every pita till completed.
- If you’d like them to be browned additional, spot all on a baking sheet and broil till preferred colour, flip and repeat on other side.
- Take pleasure in!
Preserve this post for later or share with other people on Pinterest – just hover more than the image under & click “Pin it”! If on MOBILE, tap the photo under & click ‘Pin It’ when it seems!