I dunno about you but I have a tendency to get cold on planes. And the only time they deliver blankets on a flight now (at least on Delta) is on international trips or, sometimes, on red-eyes (unless you are in very first class and then the game modifications absolutely).
So I like to have a thing warm with me for the flight if not for my location.
Even although it was hot and muggy in NYC on my current trip there, I was so glad I brought my new prAna Cozy Up Zip Up jacket even although the only spot I wore it was on the plane and in the airport. Oh and in the dang shuttle from the airport to my friend’s spot because–OMG–the air conditioning was blasting!
Anyway, about the jacket…
The Cozy Up is aspect of their hemp line of clothing and this jacket is a blend of 55% hemp, 25% recycled polyester and 25% Tencel /lyocell fleece.
What does this imply? Effectively, it suggests a fairly darn warm jacket for a single. And it is soft. (I’m pretty confident in saying it is softer than any other hoodie I have.)
But a lot more importantly, it is also extremely sustainable. Following getting stigmatized for SO lengthy, persons are ultimately coming about to the reality that hemp is a terrific option to quite a few other crops and material employed for clothes. It is simply grown, does not call for pesticides and has a all-natural microbial house.
The Cozy Up Zip-Up Jacket is for girls and capabilities all-natural odor-lowering technologies and UPF 50+ sun protection.
It comes in XS – XL and Cargo Green Heather, Charcoal Heather and Equinox Blue Heather (pictured above).
The only factor I would modify on this is to place zippers on the pockets. I have a tendency to place lip balm or other modest things in my pockets and, with no a zipper, the things can simply fall out, specifically on a plane when I’m moving about a lot in my seat. Does this imply I do not like the jacket? Nope. I’m nonetheless as cozy as ever in it, I just have to be cautious with my things. 🙂
Would you like your pretty personal prAna Cozy Up Zip Up Jacket?
You will get entered in to a random drawing for each and every way you participate under:
You have 4 Probabilities TO WIN!
1) Initially, I’ll have to have some way to speak to you if you win so…tell me about your dream trip. Exactly where would you’d like to go? Use this speak to type. It can be anyplace! Let me hear it!
two) Second, make positive you are subscribed to each the Wanderlust and Lipstick and the WanderTours newsletters. Click on that hyperlink and enter your e-mail address. Be positive to verify each boxes. You will have to have to be on each lists for this entry.
* Note that I send each and every newsletter just as soon as a month, I do not share your information with any individual and you can unsubscribe at any time!
three) Third, adhere to me on Instagram. Comment on a single of my posts with #BeBold so I know you are there.
four) Ultimately, ladies, make positive you are aspect of the Be Bold Facebook group.
Want a lot more than a likelihood to win this prAna jacket? Get 15% off your order by making use of this promo code at checkout: PHBW18
* Approximate worth for the prAna Cozy Up Zip Up jacket is $89!
* This contest closes at 11:59 pm PST on October 31, 2018 and the fortunate winner will be selected on November 1, 2018.
* prAna is satisfied to ship to a winner with an address in the U.S. Winner will have 3 days to reply as soon as getting notified. If no response, a new winner will be selected.