We constantly really like to come across new approaches to incorporate vegetables into our eating plan and often veggie substitutions to conventional snacks and sides make it straightforward to do so. When we found baked green bean fries – a dish that can be either a snack or a side and that is each nutritious as effectively as tasty – we knew we had some thing that would be creating a frequent look in our kitchen. And it has.
This recipe is super basic, fairly speedy, extremely scrumptious and versatile. We normally have it as our side with our chicken Adobo recipe or with a very good steak alternatively of fries (believe steak frites with a twist). We’ll also make them as a snack on their personal or with our garlic aioli recipe.
No matter what you serve them with (or if you consume them on their personal) these are a wonderful way to incorporate vegetables and verify off some nutrients in your day and love performing it!
How To Make Baked Green Bean Fries
- 1 – 1 1/two lbs of green beans, washed and ends removed
- 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs
- 1/four-1/two cup parmesan cheese (depends on preference). If no parmesan is preferred, substitute with added Panko
- 1/two cup all-goal flour (added just in case)
- two-three big eggs, whisked in a bowl & lightly salted
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- optional: pinch of cayenne pepper or tsp of paprika depending on preference, to add a bit of heat or extra spice
- Prepare a baking sheet with light coat of oil or use a non-stick pan
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan, pinch of salt and pepper and selection of added optional seasonings.
- We normally spread out a sheet of foil and fold in all the sides and edges to kind a lip. We’ll then spot the bowl of beaten eggs at the leading middle and pour the flour on one particular side on the foil and the bread crumb mix on the other to kind a sort of assembly line. You can skip this and place all the things in bowls alternatively.
- Take a handful at a time and roll in flour. Place into egg and, with a fork, coat fully.
- Take out of egg with fork and permit excess egg to drip off ahead of putting in Panko mixture. Coat fully
- spot coated green beans onto baking sheet in a single layer and bake in oven for 10 minutes or till golden brown
- Taste and sprinkle additional salt if preferred
- Serve whilst hot.
Retain this post for later or share with other individuals on Pinterest – just hover more than the image under & click “Pin it”! If on MOBILE, tap the photo under & click ‘Pin It’ when it seems!